Red Deer County Patrol

County Patrol Officers are mandated, through their appointment as Bylaw Officers and Community Peace Officers, to enforce Red Deer County Bylaws and selected provincial statutes.

Enforcement priorities are the protection of the county road infrastructure, safe movement of traffic throughout the County, and assisting the County Development Department in the enforcement of the Land Use Bylaw.

Go to our video page and see a profile on County Enforcement.

Red Deer County and Blackfalds RCMP Policing Advisory Committee (PAC)

Red Deer County residents who live within the Blackfalds RCMP detachment area are encouraged to email the Policing Advisory Committee at with crime related information that is taking place within the detachment area.

Check out the RCMP Detachment Areas map located below in Other Links to see which detachment area you live in.

To view the Red Deer Rural RCMP Crime Map click here

Dog Bylaw Enforcement

Dog complaints and inquiries may be directed to County Patrol at 403.343.6301.
To report animal abuse or neglect, contact SPCA at 1.800.455.9003 or visit the Alberta SPCA's website