If you have any questions regarding any of the programs, projects or grants, please feel free to contact the Community Services Department at 403.350.2150.
Meal Delivery Program
Volunteering in Red deer county
Red Deer County has many amazing volunteers that help make the community a great place to live, work and grow! Each month some of these volunteers will be featured in the Red Deer County News. Nominate someone who has had a positive impact in your community by filling out a Volunteer Nomination Form.Watch our great video Celebrating the Volunteers in Red Deer County.
How Can You Help?
If you are interested in volunteering to support those in need in your community through provision of check-in phone calls, deliveries or for other needs, please contact:
- Benalto - Angie Schickerowski: 403.597.8074 or email@example.com
- Springbrook - Megan Soldan: 403.350.9533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- West County - Pam Hetu: 403.505.9091 or email@example.com
- Elsewhere in the County - Community Services: 403.350.2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NextDoor: NextDoor is an online social networking hub that helps you connect with your neighbours. With the NextDoor app, you can post important information, pose questions, offer assistance or ask for help. Networks are organized by neighbourhood, so only people who live nearby can join in. The platform is free to join. For more information visit ca.NextDoor.com.
- Facebook Community Help: Facebook Community Help is a service available to all Facebook users. The feature allows users to post offers of assistance and requests for assistance, to other Facebook users in their community. You can find Facebook Community Help by clicking on the COVID-19 Information Centre at the top of your News Feed.