Red Deer County Grants Information
Red Deer County continues to support organizations that provide community services to Red Deer County residents including: Red Deer County Recreation and Culture Boards, urban municipalities, Red Deer County community organizations and service groups, regional agricultural societies, Red Deer and District Family and Community Support Services, Parkland Regional Library, and other incorporated non-profit organizations involved in actively enhancing the quality of life of Red Deer County residents.
If you have any questions regarding any of the programs, projects or grants, please feel free to contact the Community Services Department at 403.350.2150.
Annual grant programs were developed for non-profit community groups and organizations.
- Rural Cemetery Operational Assistance Grant: Grants available to assist rural cemeteries with operating costs
- Rural Cemetery Capital Project Assistance Grant: Grants available to assist rural cemeteries with capital enhancement projects
- Rural Cemetery Contact Information Information to be included on Red Deer County website
- Community Facility Contact Information Information to be included on Red Deer County website.
- Ag Society Contact information
- Rural Community Facility Capital Assistance Grant: Grants available to assist rural facilities with capital enhancement projects
- Rural Community Facility Annual Operational Assistance Grant: Grants available to assist rural facilities with operating costs
- Rural Community Outdoor Amenities Assistance Grant: Grants available to assist communities to operate an outdoor amenity
- 2022 Community Facility Operational
- 2022 Cemetery Operational
- 2021 Community Facility Operational
- 2021 Cemetery Operational