Division 6 Recreation and Culture Board
- LAKEWOOD GOLF LESSONS
- SYLVAN GULLS GAME
- DIVISION 6 FREE FAMILY SWIMS
- SYLVAN LAKE PAINTBALL & LAZER TAG
- DIVISION 6 FITNESS PROGRAMS
LAKEWOOD GOLF LESSONS
|May 30, June 1, 6, 8||6:00 - 7:15 PM||BOOK HERE|
|May 30, June 1, 6, 8||7:30 - 8:45 PM||BOOK HERE|
|May 30, June 1, 6, 8||5:00 - 6:00 PM||BOOK HERE|
In case of inclement weather, you will be notified if your lesson will be confirmed or not. Weather can differ between the golf course and the rest of Division 6, therefor Lakewood Golf Resort will make the final determination if sessions are cancelled.
SYLVAN LAKE GULLS VS. Okotoks dawgs
Join us for this year's HOME OPENER for the Sylvan Lake Gulls game vs. the Okotoks Dawgs. As it's the Season Opener, the Gulls have said to be ready for an amazing night!
TICKETS FOR THE BALL GAME ARE NOW SOLD OUT! THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR INTEREST! INDIVIDUALS ON THE WAITLIST WILL BE CONTACTED IF TICKETS BECOME AVAILABLE.
|June 1, 2022 7:05 PM||$10.00 / Person|
free swim at nexsource centre - sylvan lake
Join your fellow residents for a FREE evening swim at the NexSource Centre in Sylvan Lake. This is a drop in program, therefore registration is not required.
THIS YEARS FREE SWIMS HAVE WRAPPED UP FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR. THEY WILL BE RETURNING IN FALL 2022!
SYLVAN LAKE PAINTBALL
Register today for some Paintball/Lazer Tag at Sylvan Lake Paintball! This is a private event for Division 6 Residents.
JULY 6, 2022 at 5:30 PM (Come as early as 4:00 PM to fill out paperwork and get signed in)
- Ages 11+ will do Paintball and Under age 11 will be at Lazer tag. Lazer tag is a closed area that if you choose, you can drop the kiddos and they will be taken care of by the SLP Event Staff so the older kiddos and adults can go play in the paintball area at the same time. 2hrs of play for both events.
- The paintball package comes with a Semi-Automatic Gun, unlimited Air Refills, 200 Rounds of paintballs (more available for discounted price. This cost would be the responsibility of each resident)
- Come in clothing that can get covered in paint (it is washable) or you can choose to rent a pair of coveralls for $9.00 (this cost is responsibility of each resident)
- Protective eye wear/face shields provided.
- They have a BBQ site available, so you are welcome to bring a cooler of food and drinks for the family if you wish. There is pop and water for purchase if you need.
|Paintball (Ages 11+)||$20.00/ Person||BOOK HERE|
|Lazer Tag||$15.00/Person||BOOK HERE|
DIVISION 6 FITNESS & YOGA CLASSES
Spring fitness and yoga classes begin in April. Registration for these programs opens on March 14, 2022.
- Yamuna Body Rolling
- Fitness Bootcamps
Please register under the Division 6 link on the Red Deer County registration program.